Travel and Tourism

Medical services for overseas visitors to the UK

We do recommend that overseas visitors consider getting travel insurance.

This page provides information for overseas visitors on accessing health services while in England.

This page has specific advice for visitors from the EU/EEA, and strongly advises that you bring a valid European Health Insurance Card (EHIC).

Convention attendees who are travelling more widely within the UK may also wish to note this page which discusses services outside England.