Loncon 3 produced a number of publications, both before and at the convention.
Progress Reports are, as the name implies, magazines which are released to members periodically in the two years leading up to the convention.
Electronic copies of each Progress Report can be downloaded by clicking on the links or cover images below. We recommend saving the file to your computer and then opening it locally for the best performance. (Right click on the link and pick 'save as' or 'save link').
- Progress Report -1 – issued in 2012 to support the UK in 2014 bid (2.7 MB)
- Progress Report 0 – distributed at Chicon 7 after winning the bid (0.3 MB)
- Progress Report 1 – Spring 2013 (8.8 MB)
- Progress Report 2 – December 2013 (4.5 MB)
- Progress Report 3 – May 2014 (11 MB)
- Progress Report 4 – June/July 2014 (3.5 MB web-only)
Art at Loncon 3
The complete guide to Art at Loncon 3 can now be downloaded in PDF format. This includes full details of the Art Show, programming, demonstrations, and special events.
Our At-Con Publications will include:
- The traditional Worldcon Souvenir Book, a substantial, colour publication with features on our Guests, on London, and on the history of Worldcon
- A Pocket Programme with the detailed convention schedule and descriptions of all programme items. (Available now as a PDF.)
- Commemorative programmes for the 2014 Hugo Awards Ceremony and the 1939 Retro Hugo Awards Ceremony.
- Displays catalogue - a PDF of this is available here.
- Worldcon Philharmonic Concert programme guide.
The convention newsletter will be posted here two to three times a day during the convention, and distributed on paper around the convention, starting from the afternoon of Thursday 14 August.